‘The Love of Learning Through Language’
Our vision for the Bilingual Primary School, Brighton & Hove is to be at the leading edge of bilingual education in the UK.
We aim to immerse children in a second language to stimulate and promote dual language communication, and in doing so enrich and expand their academic, cultural and social worlds.
We will do this by:
- offering the opportunity to all children to learn with us through an exciting programme of English and Spanish,
- providing the very best of British education through a distinctive enquiry-based curriculum that has two fundamental dimensions- a global perspective and challenge,
- underpinning the curriculum and all areas of school life with the principles of curiosity, collaboration, perseverance and autonomy
- situating the teaching and learning within the National Curriculum
- encouraging ambition and confidence in all our children