‘The Love of Learning Through Language’
Our vision for the Bilingual Primary School, Brighton & Hove is to be at the leading edge of bilingual education in the UK.
We aim to immerse children in a second language to stimulate and promote dual language communication, and in doing so enrich and expand their academic, cultural and social worlds.
We will do this by:
- offering the opportunity to all children to learn with us through an exciting programme of English and Spanish,
- providing the very best of British education through a distinctive enquiry-based curriculum that has two fundamental dimensions- a global perspective and challenge,
- underpinning the curriculum and all areas of school life with the principles of curiosity, collaboration, perseverance and autonomy
- situating the teaching and learning within the National Curriculum
- encouraging ambition and confidence in all our children
OPEN DAYS 2016
Are you looking for a school for your child for September 2017?
Come along to one of our Open Days on the dates below where Headteacher Ms Wendy King will be giving a talk followed by a tour of the school:
- Tuesday 1st November 9.45am
- Tuesday 15th November 9.45am & 7.00pm
There is no need to book your place but please arrive at the start time to hear the talk.
Please note: there is no parking on-site but parking is available at Waitrose and around the edge of Hove Park.